This Thursday, we’re joining our friends at The Vanity Project for the inaugural Let’s Be Real, Cancer Twitter Chat (#LBRCancer), part of an ongoing series where we get together and share our experiences, support, and tips. We won’t be pulling any punches or holding anything back, so come prepared to let loose and share your story!
This week’s topic: Dating: During and Post-Treatment
We also have an amazing panel of hosts:
- Ethan Zohn (@EthanZohn) - Soccer Player. Survivor Winner. Outspoken LiveStrong advocate.
- Jenna Benn (@twistoutcancer) - Fearless Leader of Twist Out Cancer
- Dan Hadad (@danhad) - VP of Twist Out Cancer and all around awesome individual
- Jon Goldmann (@levanityproject) - Evangelist for charity advocates The Vanity Project
Here are the details:
- Where: On Twitter, under the #LBRCancer hashtag
- When: Thursday, June 28th 5PM ET
- Who: YOU and all your friends, of course
5 Lucky participants will get a FREE Twist Out Cancer shirt courtesy of The Vanity Project!
Can’t wait to see you there!!