Join the Twist Community
Twist Out Cancer volunteers, affectionately referred to as “tiny twisters,” donate their time, expertise, and passion to help create a network of support and hope. It’s thanks to the commitment, dedication and hard work of our volunteers that Twist Out Cancer is able to create a supportive community.
- Join our mailing list, like us on facebook, follow us on twitter and help spread the Twist Out Cancer mission!
- Create a profile here on twistoutcancer.org and share your twist on cancer
- Come to one of our Twist Out Cancer workshops, or attend a program or event.
- Support Twist Out Cancer’s Mission with your contribution: Make a donation!
More Engagement Opportunities
- Visit twistoutcancer.org and submit meaningful responses to survivors’ challenges.
- Volunteer at a TOC Event
- Participate in a Train the Trainer program to become a TOC Workshop Facilitator
- Participate in Brushes with Cancer
- Host Brushes with Cancer in your community
- Become a Health and Wellness partner
- Launch a TOC Chapter
- Serve as a liaison between various organizations to further promote the work of TOC.
Have an idea? We want to hear from you!
Contact Jenna Benn Shersher, Founder and Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org