Interested in becoming a tiny twister?
Why Volunteer with Twist Out Cancer?
Twist Out Cancer (TOC) volunteers (“Tiny Twisters”) donate their time, expertise, and passion and to help create a network of support and hope. It’s thanks to the commitment; dedication and hard work of our volunteers that Twist Out Cancer is able create a supportive community.
Tiny Twisters will have the opportunity to
- Create meaningful videos in response to a survivors Twist Out Cancer Challenge.
- Work closely with TOC Board Members to help strategically promote TOC’s mission.
- Serve as a liaison between various organizations to help further promote the work of TOC.
- Help organize and promote TOC fundraisers in their respective communities.
Become apart of the Twist Out Cancer Movement
- Sign up to become an official part of our network by emailing Jenna at email@example.com
- Volunteer at TOC headquarters in Downtown Chicago.
- Start a TOC chapter in your community.
- Host a TOC fundraiser in your city.